As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Purchase-to-Pay Trainee and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Perform accounting daily activities in the Accounts Payable team, leading majorly with the Swiss customer, still other countries can be joined to the tasks;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (System updates, reporting, process manuals’ update, etc.);
- Proactively investigate, suggest and support improvements for new processes and / or already implemented ones.
We are looking for:
- “Open Mind” - ready to take challenges;
- A strong ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- “IT oriented” or “IT curious”;
- “Dynamic” – Be flexible to change roles due to automation of assigned activities;
- Apply technical and quality strategy;
- Analytical thinking;
- A continuous learning attitude;
- To be problem solving oriented;
- Ownership of tasks and results orientation;
- Engagement and dedication;
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member;
- High sense of ethics;
- Self awareness and emotional intelligence;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and German (nice to have).
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time