What are my responsibilities?
• Ensures achievement of objectives and strategy of RE, defines and coordinates respective activities and make sure smoothly implementation.
• Work closely with the sales team, support management and sales to better understand strategy and smoothly implement with clear business forecast under good market and customer transparency.
• Support continuously improve/optimization in business performance, know-how & competence management, guidelines, and procedures.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Facilitate Region/ Territory/ Office Market Analysis & Strategy: SU Tour/ Masterplan 2025, Sales Funnel, VM Report, Pipeline Report, Branch Report, Sales Support (LAMS/BP/X-selling), etc.
• Act as the key contributor to CRM (incl. Trust IT, Sie Sales, BIM, etc) & Market Intelligence of the Region / Territory/ Office and deliver providing in-depth Analysis and Reporting; Make good usage of digital tool to improve process efficiency
• Facilitate SBTA: BU SBTA; VM SBTA
• Facilitate Region /Territory/ Office level internal meetings /activities: EMM, Town Hall, Sales Kick off, Annual Meeting, Annual Party, Intranet, Newsletter etc. and external event: Marcom support to HQ, Market Promotion, Customer workshop /ceremony, etc.
• Implement sales competence development activities: Sales Star, Ants club, Sales enabling training, etc.
• Sales Territory administration support to Territory/ Office and carries out duties between Main Territory and Office to ensure the smooth running of the Territory operation, e.g.SIP/ LOA/ NPS/ Fixed assets/ Training/ New comer on boarding/Intern/ Office supply/Gift order, etc.
• Other business management/operation tasks assigned by supervisor
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Professional know-how and over 3-5 years’ experience in Strategy/ CRM/ Market Intelligence.
• Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
• Able to improve processes, business methods or technical components
• Develops basic business understanding. Contributes to team effort, awareness of expected value added.
• Expected education is Bachelor or above, better major in business/marketing/commercial. Oversea study and digital tool usage experience is preferred