Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as EMEA Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Clinical Specialist (f/m/d) to be responsible for ensuring successful clinical adoption of the Siemens Healthineers intracardiac echocardiography products and supporting the overall internal and external training for intracardiac echocardiography in the EMEA region.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This role can be filled within Germany, Italy or UK
Effective from March 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022 inclusive, individuals working in medical facilities must be able to present a certificate of COVID-19 immunity in accordance with Section 20a of the German Law on Protection against Infection (IfSG – Infektionsschutzgesetz). This does not apply to individuals who cannot be vaccinated against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on account of a medical contraindication. A corresponding certificate in accordance with Section 20a IfSG is a prerequisite for the commencement of employment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide clinical product and technical assistance as well as training to physicians and staff on the effective use of AcuNav Volume (ICE) Catheter in the cardiac interventional or electrophysiology laboratories
- You will use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account
- You will provide continual feedback and coaching to Business Areas through observing and working with Key Opinion Leaders to ensure high quality product introductions
- You will be responsible for maintaining expertise in the clinical use of all intracardiac echocardiography products in electrophysiology and structural heart markets
- You will engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during the session
- You will create and review training materials for both external customer and internal sales and clinical specialists
- You will prepare content for sector congresses and internal newsletters/magazines through identification and collection of clinical cases
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Ultrasound .
Your qualifications and experience:
- We welcome your application if you have graduated with a master’s degree in engineering, life sciences or another relevant field
- You have several years of proven hands-on clinical experience in echocardiography and/or interventional cardiology areas in medical equipment/ the medical device sector
- Alternatively, you have a bachelor’s degree or professional training as a clinical specialist/ MTRA application specialist or sonographer with many additional years of experience in the mentioned areas
- Cardiac imaging experience, especially with TEE and ICE, as well as 3D/4D imaging is strongly preferred
- You have already gained experience in and are able to perform product demonstrations and customer training
- You possess high-level expertise and profound skills in the clinical and technology environment
Your attributes and skills:
- We are working in an international environment. Therefore, you speak English and preferably German fluently
- We will provide you with a broad set of learning and development opportunities on company products (e.g. instructions for use, best practices, and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information)
- You are willing to work within a complex, international matrix organization with a diverse team
- You have the ability and willingness to travel extensively within areas of responsibility (>80%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time