Siemens Digital Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Enterprises around the world are on digitalization journeys, transforming their businesses with greater efficiency, optimized by better business decisions based on Siemens’ Xcelerator portfolio. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Digital Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
As part of our continuing growth in APAC, we are now looking for a driven and highly motivated Support Engineer to join our Teamcenter Support Projects in Managed Services. This role will be based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
What will you do?
· Solve L2 tickets on the application
· Work with L3 on issues which cannot be solved by L2
· Apply patches on test, UAT and Production Server
· Reach out to GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
· Communicate with users on issues
· Document root cause analysis of issues
· Provide workarounds to issues
What are the requirements?
· Minimum 5 years Teamcenter Support experience, with at least 3 years supporting a customer Production instance
Preferred Teamcenter Skills:
· Teamcenter Installation in a distributed environment on AWS Cloud
· Teamcenter custom template install using BMIDE
· Distributed FMS configuration
· Dispatcher configuration
· Active Workspace Installation and Configuration
· NX and SolidEdge CAD Integration
· Working experience in Perl/Batch Scripts
Good to have Technical Skills:
· Catia, AutoCAD and ProE CAD Integration with Teamcenter
· SQL Scripting
Other Mandatory Skills:
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
· Loves solving problems
· Has a systematic way to solve problems.
· Should be able to perform root cause analysis and arrive at the right solution
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Team player
· Learning attitude - willing to learn new things.
· Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
Good to Have Skills:
· Mentoring of junior team members
· Use Pareto or 5 Why or any other Industry technique for root cause analysis
· Ability to automate some of the tasks
· Scripting knowledge would be useful
· DBA knowledge on Oracle/MS SQL
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1 #Penang #Teamcenter
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time