Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!
Are you interested in helping build the next generation of cloud-based simulation? The Simcenter SaaS platform is changing the way Siemens customers use engineering simulation software to create amazing new products. Our goal is to make the Simcenter SaaS platform the easiest, most flexible way to get engineering insights, in the shortest possible time.
Are you ready to take a leading role in this transformation?
We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and experienced leader to build the customer experience team within the Simulation and Test segment of Siemens Digital Industries software. As the User Experience Manager, you will be the lead member of the team responsible for defining and designing the customer experience of our next generation solutions. You will be responsible for finding and hiring talented user experience designers and researchers, leading them as they craft an exciting and innovative experience for the broad range of personas served by Simcenter solutions.Your responsibilities
- Build and lead a talented, diverse, inclusive team of product designers to deliver an outstanding customer experience for Simcenter users
- Provide proactive feedback to Senior Management about how to structure, implement, and scale design methodologies and best practice as well as providing guidance on future hiring needs
- Lead and oversee the user experience from conceptual design, through prototyping, to launch in partnership with product managers, developers, and other key stakeholders
- Cultivate a robust, scalable process for the team, including communication of design principles and direction to the wider organization, and be a key contributor to the organisation's product strategy
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Five or more years of experience leading UX designers at a design agency or within an in-house UX team with a portfolio of successful reference projects
- Skilled at communicating user needs to senior stakeholders and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs.
- Depth of knowledge in the processes and tools needed to create an effective UX organisation including prototyping, testing, and design and research methodologies
- Experience of agile development processes and how to effectively integrate design with a development team
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, persistent, and focused on the end results
- Collaborative and good at building relationships to achieve the organisation’s goals
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills, confident working with individuals at all levels
- Good at influencing, driving impact and implementing change
- Pragmatic and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively manage change
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow #DISW
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time