• Demonstrable experience of Project Execution & Management following Agile methodology/framework like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Project Management Experience – Scope, Quality & Cost
• Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
• Risk & Escalations Management
• Should have handled Line management / People management responsibilities
• Hands on delivery exposure to End to end Application / SW Development & Maintenance Life Cycles
• Strong Experience in Software Development / Testing is plus
• Technical contributions in Delivering SW Solutions
• Manage Projects in different methodologies like Waterfall, Agile
• Scrum Certification
• Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework
• Railway Domain Knowledge
Key Skills -
• Agile / Scrum
• Project Management
• Project Metrics
• SDLC – SW Development & Maintenance projects
a. 10+ years of experience in Software Industry and Managing Agile Projects using Scrum methodologies
b. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electronic and Tele-Communication
c. Expert in Agile and Lean ways of working at Multiple Projects / Program / Enterprise level
d. Experience in coaching teams in agile principles and practices
e. Experience working with RTC or JIRA
f. Either possesses a background working directly in a technology role or can demonstrate the ability to understand the procedures and challenges of a variety of technology functions involved in the product development life cycle.
g. Ability to thrive in an environment with a high-degree of change.
h. Excellent communication skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities
i. Can-do attitude, continuous improvement mindset, and initiative taking abilities to build high quality product and improve knowledge within the team
2. Duties and Responsibilities
a. Lead/Manage a team of developers and take responsibility of overall delivery adhering to scope, timeline, and quality by following Scrum / Agile practices.
b. You will establish and manage multiple project/scrum teams at a time.
c. Establish sprint reporting and monitoring mechanisms
d. Driving retrospectives outcomes to continuously improve the teams performance.
e. Setup processes to ensure quality software delivery on time.
f. Analysis of regular project matrices and taking appropriate actions
g. Managing risks and issues effectively
h. Escalation handling
i. Manage multiple stakeholders globally.
j. Prepare documentation as per required standards
k. Driving high performance work output with team members across Geographies
l. Suggest improvements to processes, approaches, product, tools, etc. and drive these initiatives
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time