About the role
Looking for meaningful role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for Siemens Energy: Business Excellence professional for our Service & Digital India business (Generation and Industrial Applications)
Your new role - exciting and future-oriented
• BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – from an top Engineering college (preferably IIT/NIT) with CGPA > 8.0
• Minimum 2 years of Engineering experience in stress analysis or Rotordynamic Analysis, Vibration Analysis and design optimization.
• Strong theoretical fundamentals in Mechanics, Rotordynamics and Vibrations – this will be the key assessment point.
• Knowledge of any Finite Element Method (FEM) software (preferably ABAQUS or ANSYS) is desirable
• Knowledge of Steam or Gas turbine will be of an added advantage.
• Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Responsible for performing overall mechanical analysis (including stress analysis) and calculation of steam turbine components (rotating and stationary components), rotordynamic analysis and evaluation of steam turbine rotor trains as per Siemens rules and methods.
• Able to conduct lateral, torsional analyses of rotor trains, determining natural frequencies, mode shapes, vibration levels and risk levels. Perform verification of measured rotor or bearing vibration data using calculation methods.
• Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analyses, fracture mechanics as per requirements. Perform verification of Finite Element Analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
• Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
• Seamless transfer of structural integrity calculation input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379000 minds building the future. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time