What part will you play?
- As Product Architect you participate in requirement elicitation and analysis.
- You identify and define internal requirements and quality attribute scenarios.
- You derive sustainable, cost-effective software solutions in the context of product WinCC Engineering.
- You create high level technical concepts as precondition for developing features.
- You define guard rails for Scrum teams realizing features and ensure the correct realization.
- In addition, you communicate solution concepts in an agile context.
- You scout, analyze and - where appropriate - introduce new innovative technologies for customer features and optimize the development process.
- The basis for your success is a successfully completed bachelor degree in computer science, automation technoloy or a comparable course of study.
- You have a proven track record as a software architect in big software projects.
- Additionally, you have deep theoretical knowledge and extensive practical experience in systematic software engineering and software architecture.
- HMI domain knowledge as well as TIA Portal knowledge is a plus.
- You have personal engagement and the ability to work independently.
- You are interested in technical innovation and continued professional development.
- Personally, you convince us with your high degree of commitment, reliability and endurance.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills in German and English and are willing and able to travel internationally.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either