Verticals Sales should manage the key player in assigned end user in F&B, Pharma, Chemical and Oil&Gas Verticals. The Verticals Sales is responsible to increase the share of wallet by executing the customer development plan (CDP) and close the deal. Conducting the consultative selling is a key Sales Activities to gain the customer trust and intimacy.
Automation Solutions and Digitalization is the key portfolio. Therefore, the strong technical background in Automation, Digitalization, Project Management as well as good interpersonal and communication skill will be important during pre sales activities. Verticals Sales is expected to be able for providing a solutions for nowadays industrial challenges/pain point.
Verticals Sales should be a good friend for most of stakeholder including engineer, procurement, production and senior management.
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in solutions selling, services and products to end users in F&B, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Demand creation and consultative selling to solve the customer challenge and pain point using Siemens Solutions, Services and Products.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Plans sales volume and poetential of assigned customer (20 customers)
2. Provide Information and manage the CRM for forecast and planning
3. Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing end users.
4. Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains focus customer network and intimacy.
1. Level 3
2. Experience in Engineering and Sales role
3. Experience in execute and selling Automation, Electrification and Digitalization portfolio.
4. Experience as account manager for Multi-National and National Company in F&B, Chemical and Oil&Gas
5. Experience in selling Solutions or Project Business via EPC
1. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics from reputable University
2. DCS, PLC, SCADA, IIoT Training
3. Project Management and Sales Training
• Require intensive travelling inside the country
• Low profile but confidence
• Fluent English is a must
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time