Job Title: Practice Manager Role (f/m/d) - Siemens Advanta Consulting
Location: Munich or other Siemens locations in Europe
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 9.000 employees across 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offering services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. With more than 500 consultants, we navigate companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations.
Today, we are recruiting for our new Practice Manager (f-m-d) to join our Siemens Advanta Consulting team in Munich office or any other Siemens Major Locations.
How will you help shape the future with us?
As our new Practice Manager, you will help us to sustainably grow Siemens Advanta Consulting to the next level. You will be responsible to drive the entire project lifecycle end-to-end – from the initial lead until the successful completion. This is a cross-functional management role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversees and coordinates project leads
- Manages and prioritizes key customer leads in alignment with resource availabilities and the staffing function
- Reviews and orchestrates bid process in alignment with legal, finance, etc.
- Works closely with VPs/SVPs and Managers to set tactical and strategic priorities in serving customers
- Supports the project set-up and ramp-up of projects
- Orchestrates project controlling and follows up on successful completion
- Follows-up on project and customer success
In addition, you will continuously measure and improve the cross-functional end-to-end processes outlined above by giving input to continuous improvement of system landscape, Salesforce and to contribute to project controlling metrics.
You will install and implement customer success metrics and you will also drive and contribute to the annual strategy process.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You bring at least 8+ years of experience in steering strategy, operating effectiveness and excellence within professional services, consulting, or IT services
- Outstanding University or/and advanced degree in strategy, business management, engineering or similar
- Basic understanding and experience in commercial processes, controlling and reporting
- You are assertive and proactive, with analytical capabilities which enable you to translate complexity and challenges into actionable solutions
- You love to dive deep and have a strong drive towards creating tangible results, even under the high uncertainty of a rapid growth environment
- You have a “can-do” mentality, and a high motivation to resolve problems rather than to over-analyze them
- Understanding the customer journey: Anticipating what digitalization means for our customers and proactively driving the organization to create solutions
- Ability to present at C-level, as well as build informal professional networks and relationships across all seniority levels.
- You have a high interest in technology, digital transformation, industrial IoT and desirability in adding value to customers
- You have a growth mindset – are eager to learn and constantly expand and sharpen your skills
We have got quite a lot to offer! How about you?
Visit, www.siemens.com/careers - if you wish to explore opportunities & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional