As part of the Americas zone Sales organization, the Inside Training Sales Representative sells Siemens Software training options virtually to customers and prospects. This person will develop and handling sales opportunities from inception to close. They will generate prospective training opportunities through outbound activity including phone calls and email, follow up on previous training opportunities and inbound referrals and sales leads moving them to a sales opportunity or disengaged. They will discuss training requirements directly with customer to identify specific training needs and resolve best Siemens solution.
Responsible for selling training services via phone and email to potential customers.
- Identifies specific customer training needs, works with Resource Manager or Engagement Manager, if needed, to resolve the best training solution
- Collaborates across sales teams to identify training opportunities
- Maintains and supervises all activity related to opportunity including calling activity, stage, next step and close date
- Builds and delivers product quotes to customer
- Handles and renews self-paced training subscriptions
- Participates in Sales events.
- Works well on a team and has strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- 1-3 years inside sales and/or direct selling experience preferred
- Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Office
- B.S. or 4-year college degree required.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.