Global Business Services Project Services and Transformations is a dynamic team of self-directed entrepreneurial business advisors in project management, digitalization, IT, finance, and other areas of functional expertise that provide services to Siemens businesses as well as external companies in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The business consists of many elements such as managing projects that can range from simple coordination to end to end execution in a variety of industries, performing analytical evaluations to identify unique solutions, implementing the project, and supporting the business to realize the change. The associates have the skills to step into any opportunity and succeed based on knowledge, experience, and leveraging the support of the team.
We are looking for a visionary strategic and influential leader for this dynamic team of professionals who can Mentor, Coach, Train and Influence the team based on their experience. Additionally, we are looking for this leader to support and enable the continuance of the significant growth the business has experienced over the last three years while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively maintain the proper utilization of the team members
- Predict and identify the skills matrices the team will require to meet customer demand
- Develop and drive a business strategy for profitable growth by taking a strategic view to assess overall situations and combining it with action plans for sustainable improvement
- Enable the culture of trust and high-performance by motivating the full potential of the team and assisting in their professional growth
- Consult with executives, department heads, and various key stakeholders to align goals, make improvements, and strategize
- Influence and leverage collaboration within a globally networked organization to deliver competitive offerings to customers
- Review financial reports and take appropriate actions to meet the obligations of the business
- Coach employees and provide insight to improve their skills
- Research marketing and industry trends
- Oversee procedures and processes for efficiency
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business, or related field required, Master’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- 10 plus years of extensive knowledge and experience managing a diverse portfolio of large complex projects
- At least 5 years’ experience leading/coaching a team of direct reports
- Industry knowledge and experience leading a team of entrepreneurial business associates
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Sales Force, Project planning and tracking tools etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Up to date on the latest industry trends, able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel domestic or international up to 20%
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
* Competitive compensation (salary & bonus) based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.