We make solutions come true. Our employees electrify, automate, and digitalize!
We are currently looking for a new team member for the position of Hardware Designer to join us in Varna.
- Creating simple circuit diagrams for the electrical design of conveyor systems for the automotive industry
- Constructing plans for control cabinets of electrical controls
- Creating different types of evaluations, such as terminal plans, parts lists, and cable lists in the area of electrical controls in the CAE process EPLAN P8
- Conducting calculations for the protection of cables and lines, and creating parts and order lists
- Executing revision and managing controls’ documentation
- Proven experience in the field of hardware construction
- In-depth experience in projects in the field of electrical design, especially in CAE system EPLAN P8 V2.x
- Knowledge of relevant standards for HW construction and good electro-technical skills
- Fluency in English; German language knowledge is considered an advantage
- You will work in a team full of dynamic and enthusiastic people with a positive spirit
- You can be part of friendly and high professional environment
- We believe that constant learning and development is a key motivation
- The hybrid working mode is highly appreciated by our colleagues, it allows you to keep your work-life balance
- We provide competency-based reward and attractive social package
- Find more benefits here.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time