Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation and digital transformation. Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through engineering and manufacturing, production and support with a clear focus on Industry 4.0.
The Professional Services department is responsible for the delivery of different solutions out of our complete product portfolio using the Siemens Advantedge Success Program. This program is a proven framework that aligns the value of Siemens DISW and leverage the experience of Siemens people, best practices and tools focused on quickly and confidently delivering the value of our software. For more information on Siemens Digital Industry Software products and services, visit www.sw.siemens.com
To support our growth, the Benelux Professional Services department is looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
About the role
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of our solutions for different customers, working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on time and to budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Project Manager schedules, monitors and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates. The Project Manager works closely with the Services Manager and assists in management of the overall solution delivery.
- Reporting to customer, senior management and steering committees
- Manage customer Stakeholders and customer expectations
- Manage project Scope as defined in the Statement of Work
- Sets the teams objectives
- Creates and executes project work plans and adjust to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies the resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects of a project
- Apply proper Risk and Escalation management
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of project and business management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to strategically and tactically organize and structure activities
- Skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, argumentation and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation
- Preferable general understanding in the areas of PLM/MOM/ERP concepts
- Technical background (bachelor or master degree and preferable engineering) with knowledge of engineering processes and
- Problem solving abilities - for both technical and personnel problems.
- Must have experience with a typical software development and deployment process
- Be familiar with Solution Delivery Methodologies.
- PMI Certified or equivalent is a plus
- A few years of experience as Project Manager; preferably for implementing PLM, MOM or ERP solutions in a commercial environment
- Team player and able to communicate multiple levels of customers, peers and team members
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to speak clearly Dutch and English; notice of French is a plus
- Good written skills for Dutch and English
- Ability to work in an accurate and structured way
- Capability to be self-supporting (able to work without supervision) and quickly learn new concepts
- Willingness to have regular on site customer visits within the Benelux
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time