We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As Senior Manager (f/m/d) Investments & Transaction Advisory you actively support the SFS (Siemens Financial Services) Equity Investment Committee, ensure quality of the approval documents for M&A/Equity investments and divestments and steer the investment approval process
- You provide valuations, business plan modelling and due diligence for M&A and Equity investments, develop valuation methodology and tools
- You lead and coordinate workstreams related to M&A transactions and participate in negotiations with expert functions, negotiation leaders and Steering Committee members; you ensure efficiency of controls (incl. compliance) during and post transaction; you provide guidance to Integration Managers, comment on and sign off PMI reports as well as regular reports to corporate functions and auditors; furthermore you facilitate post-merger activities
- You support our Governance function with respect to the Corporate Investment Guideline for SFS Equity Investments and the SFS Guarantee Guideline
- You secure a high level of knowledge on M&A and Equity investments by way of a regular exchange with SFS business units, Siemens Businesses and Corporate Functions
- You collect lessons learned from the SFS workstreams in M&A transactions and use these for improvements of existing processes (Corporate M&A Memory, Business Excellence initiatives)
- You promote Business Excellence within your area of responsibility by providing trainings, knowledge sharing & expertise, analyzing and developing methods, metrics and tools
- Finally, you answer ad-hoc requests from the Senior Management and conduct research and analysis on specific M&A and strategic topics
- You have completed your business administration studies focused on finance (ideally with MBA or CFA)
- You could gain at least five years of professional experience in the financial industry or in one of the Big-4 audit firms, with a significant, successful track record in the areas of corporate finance, corporate development/M&A or project finance
- Moreover, you bring broad and deep knowledge in financial modeling as well as in spreadsheets (Excel)
- You are experienced in leading projects with international teams and various cross-functional workstreams, both on corporate and operational level and are familiar with communicating with senior management
- You have profound knowledge about markets, competitors and business models within the financial industry as well as of the SFS operating model
- Knowledge about products and processes of Siemens operative business (incl. production, maintenance and LoA process for customer projects) or previous experience in a Siemens industrial business is an advantage
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English skills
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time