Who empowers the Additive Manufacturing eco-system to create, make and use additive applications at scale? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can build the future of industrial Additive Manufacturing in Italy.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments (2 assignments in Germany, 1 in Italy), where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of #TeamAdditive at Siemens Digital Industries.
Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our global Additive Manufacturing Hubs, where you will expand your global network in the Additive Manufacturing (AM) industry, improve your in-depth domain know how on industrial AM and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to have an impact on the future by transforming innovative and sustainable 3d-printing technologies into business and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Follow this link to discover more about #TeamAdditive at Siemens Digital Industries: https://siemens.com/additivemanufacturing
Here is what we offer:
Two-Year Leadership Development Program
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities.
- Traineeship for our Sales Horizontal Additive Manufacturing in Italy
- Three individual designed assignments at different Digital Industries locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad at one of our Additive Manufacturing Hubs in Germany e.g. Munich and/or Erlangen.
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with DI’s senior management
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you with personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who look forward to meeting you
- Act as a thought leader and become the Additive Manufacturing competence for Siemens Digital Industries in Italy
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Industrial Engineering (both economic and technical focus)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of industrial 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing, e.g. through an internship, project work, thesis etc.
- Experience in the 3D Printing workflow (part design, print preparation, post processing) as well as with 3D printing hardware is highly beneficial
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Full proficiency of English and Italian
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents: certificates and transcript of records for all academic degrees (Bachelor and Master); certificates of work experience, internships, working student jobs, etc. and certificate of international experience)
Find more about our Program on www.siemens.com/sgp #SiemensGraduateProgram
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time