Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Interventional Cardiac Imaging Sales Executive responsible for driving sales, providing technical and clinical product support and training to enable practitioners to perform advanced SH cardiac interventional procedures.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Interventional Cardiac Imaging Sales Executive, your responsibilities:
Structural Heart (SH) Disease is one the fastest growing markets in the cardiovascular space and the demand for more advanced imaging continues to evolve. Once again Siemens is leading the way with the introduction of a unique new intra-cardiac echo catheter (ICE), the ACUNAV Volume ICE catheter.
The Interventional Cardiac Imaging Sales Executive (ICISE) will be responsible for driving sales of our AccuNav Volume Ice Catheter in combination with the SC2000 US system (and subsequent systems) and is accountable to provide technical and clinical product support and training for health care providers to enable practitioners to perform advanced SH cardiac interventional procedures. The purpose of the ISISE is to build and maintain relationships in order to identify new opportunities to grow and develop the company’s products and technology utilization. The ISISE directly partners with the Cardiology Ultrasound Territory Sales Managers and indirectly with the Advanced Therapies team.
The ICE Sales Executive reports to the VP of Catheter Commercialization, Siemens Healthineers.
- Achieve sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the company’s strategies and tactics.
expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to
interventional physicians, echocardiographers, and staff on the effective
use of ACUNAV Volume ICE.
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and lab staff on the effective use of SC2000 and subsequent ultrasound systems
- Drive market adoption through peer to peer training, educational program development, simulation training and direct proctorship.
- Educate customers to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings. Shares best practices to increase value for customers.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Create awareness of Siemens solutions and facilitate Account Executive (AE) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
- Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
- Drive collaboration and maintains consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with internal partners including regional teams. (i.e. AEs, Modality PSEs, RVP, TSMs and Post Market Collaborations Managers).
- Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment, and maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Provide mentoring for new Siemens ICE commercial team members as requested.
- Perform other duties assigned as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A proven track record of sales experience in cardiology, with strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Must have and maintain advanced clinical cardiovascular ultrasound expertise, knowledge of technology, and advancements in the interventional cardiology structural heart disease field.
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac procedures and imaging, technical knowledge of technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
- Expert clinical skills specifically in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery are required
- Strong communication, relationship management and leadership skills.
- Requires deep knowledge of US cardiovascular market, trends, and clinical/technical needs.
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
- Ability to drive a strategic plan, having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved.
- 10 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Required travel: 70%
- Must live in the territory/zone.
- Position requires standing for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs in an area with exposure to radiation.
- A valid Driver’s License
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS or CCI) in adult or pediatric echocardiography desirable.
- 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
- Existing relationships with cardiology key opinion leaders is desired.
- Prior sales and KOL development experience is desired.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
- Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
- Effective and timely communicator with co-workers and all levels of patient care team.
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and can be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well in team environment.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.