Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position manages a portfolio of service agreements and is responsible for profit and loss. The right candidate will drive the delivery of service agreements, ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction by working directly with the customer to develop trusted-advisor relationships and recommend services and solutions.
· Manage assigned service agreement accounts, driving to a financial target and outstanding customer satisfaction and retention.
· Balance time between on-site customer interactions and back-office responsibilities.
· Develop account strategies to achieve the customer’s business goals, leveraging the company’s entire service and product portfolio.
· Identify customer needs and make prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and escalations.
· Participate in the development of a master schedule to deliver service for all customers in the service area.
· Lead quality assurance activities that will support service agreement renewals.
- Experience in building technology industry; 2+ years preferred
- NICET Level II preferred or must obtain within 2 years of employment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with engineering HVAC, Building Automation, Fire Alarm, or Security systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without sponsorship
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays with a transition to flex vacation and Paid Sick Leave program
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Vehicle Reimbursement Plan (FAVR)
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.