Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our Siemens Healthineers Malaysia team as Accountant, ASP to carry out general accounting operations in all Accounting areas for assigned legal entity(s) in compliance to Siemens FRG and other accounting instructions and operational controls .
Your tasks and responsibilities :
- You will be responsible on financial statement of entity with less complexity
- You will ensure governance of Siemens FRG and CoA, policies and guidelines and internal controls
- You will ensure business transactions are correctly reflected based on the policies and guidelines
- You will ensure completeness of accounting transactions monthly
- You will perform analytical reviews of financial statement
- You will be in charge of checking of all journal vouchers submitted by business units
- You will ensure timely submission of internal and external reporting requirements
- You will support Senior Accountants in preparation of audit schedules and preparation of central transaction journal entries
- You will be responsible in provide accounting trainings to the business
- You will support in implementation of guidelines and processes
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Accounting , preferably with professional accounting qualification
- You have at least 2- 3 years of working experience in accounting/ finance with exposure to business requirements and interfaces
- You have SAP FICO knowledge
- You have proficiency in Japanese language (added advantage)
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong team player, independent and embrace high performance culture and SHS principles
- You have ability to take lead and execute complex task to success independently and effectively
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate process of sharing information and knowledge
Our global team :
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time