Job Title: Data and Market Analyst (f/m/d) Sales Planning & Performance
Location: Nürnberg or any other major DI locations in Germany
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters.
We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Your Role - International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Our Data and Market will define calculation models to support Sales Planning & Performance Management.
- This includes the development of various data models supporting KPIs for Sales Planning and Performance Mgmt.
- Capture and analyze data from internal and external data sources and identify areas for improvements of our processes and operations
- Leverage business data, market data, customer data
Your qualifications and skills - digital and solid
- A degree in Finance, BA, IT, or a related area from a reputable university or college.
- Proven experience in data modeling and data mining from an international sales environment.
- You are known for your strong work ethics, Result and Quality orientation combined with real passion for data analytics.
- You are a Team player with excellent communication skills and tactful diplomacy
- Excellent written and presentation skills
What else do you need to know?
We care about finding the best talent. Our global headquarters is in Nuremberg, Germany. however, we are open to consider candidates in any major DI locations/countries comfortable working in European timings.
We are establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal". Wherever possible, “mobile working" is ingrained in our work culture, promoting self-directed and flexible work. We promote equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Wanted: designers of the future.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Digital Minds | Jobs & Careers | Siemens Global - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time