LOOKING FOR SIEMENS EDA AMBASSADORS: SENIOR MEMBER TECHNICAL STAFF
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the R&D team, you will contribute to Siemens success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
YOUR NEW ROLE: RESULTS-ORIENTED AND FUTURISTIC
- Primary responsibility will be to specify, design, develop and maintain software features and solutions for various R&D units.
- Developing and delivering software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. You will be working with AEs and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and issues, build software solutions by working closely with R&D team, and coordinate with PV team for validation of the solutions.
- We are looking for a result oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy tackling new challenges and learning new HDL languages and low power methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS
- Require Graduate / Postgraduate (Bachelors/Masters) in EEE) / ECE/Computer Science (CS) from top reputed Engineering colleges with significant experience in software development.
- Working Experience should be 2+ Years of experience.
- Experience in EDA would be phenomenal.
- Your sound understanding of C/C++ languages, design patterns along with data structure and algorithms will be key to development of software.
- Good understanding of HDL languages – Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog - low power aware synthesis and power formats - UPF/CPF – will supplemental.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce will only improve the development time.
- Good analytical, abstraction and communication skills will help in creating bigger and sustainable solutions for complex systems.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player will help in creating good solutions that resolve actual customer issues.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Noida, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
WE ARE SIEMENS
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need, bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on any race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html)
SIEMENS SOFTWARE. WHERE TODAY MEETS TOMORROW
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EDA (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time