Mission of Function?
With the high local sourcing ability as well as the support from global partners to achieve the competitive cost level and stable supply chain (availability and quality).
leading the cross functional team sourcing the right material and define/ implement the material sourcing strategy of SNC to fulfill SNC growing demands
What are my responsibilities?
1. Drive supplier selection, qualification, management, evaluation and development with cross functions
2. Lead to generate and implement the responsible commodity and supplier strategy of SNC, align with Siemens HQ commodity strategy, to assure stable supply chain
3. Market analysis and judgment on purchasing strategies
4. Commercial terms negotiation to optimize SNC benefits
5. Drive material localization and second source development and introduction to optimize supplier base
6. Supplier contract management
7. Support R&D for components selection during the designing period. Secure the material availability for the new components of new projects before mass production.
8. Coordinate and support on material delivery, quality and engineering topic between SNC and suppliers
9. As project interface to support reach project target from procurement function.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor degree or above, at least 5 years working experience in procurement function for electrical parts is required.
Familiar with supply chain knowledge and purchasing process.
Good problem solving and execution
Excellent English and communication ability, experience of cross functional team and cross culture is preferred
What else do I need to know?
- SAP knowledge is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time