“Today our community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believes - along with me - that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solution in different kinds of the largest medical equipment, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufactures’ automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1700 employees and we are expanding - join us, be part of our team!"
- ISTQB certification (at least foundation level)
- Strong experience in agile software development process
- High level documentation skills
- Test management skills (test levels, test planning, traceability, reporting etc.)
We are looking for:
- a highly reliable person (e.g. keeping deadlines)
- a good decision maker
- a problem solver
- a strong analyst
- a negotiator
- with planning and organizational skills
- and high level communication skills (written and oral).
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- verification of compliance with the IT-System QMP
- definition and approval of the Test Plan, Test Case(s), Test Case Results and Validation Report
- provision of the Requirements Traceability Matrix for all relevant requirements prior to test start
- collecting and archiving all electronically signed documents prior to starting tests (Test Specifications, RTM, Test Plan)
- managing Test Coordinators
- being a quality gate keeper to ensure project teams meets defined exit and entrance criteria for all types of testing of testing required
- scheduling test sessions
- aligning resources, test cases and systems to ensure all required testing is planned within the identified data constraints
- defining test strategy and managing test execution
- managing defects: identification, reporting, tracking and verification of resolved defects
- test progress reporting
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentors
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time