- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Provides information via CRM, Siesales for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
- Spots opportunities for local product and service portfolio solutions.
- Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments or projects across Business Units within DI.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- May act as a point of contact to customers in commercial matters, backoffice matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant field.
- Possess 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales & technology field.
- Proven account management and business-to-business(B2B) development track record.
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong independent worker and customer service oriented, who able to maintain regular contact with sales support teams and management from a distance.
- Knowledge in Automation Industrial products is an added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time