With more than 170 000 colleagues in more than 200 countries Siemens helps solving the challenges of today and tomorrow by electrification, automation and digitalization. Siemens is a leading company in development of solutions for decarbonization of our economy and digitalization of our industries. The Norwegian branch of Siemens has 550 employees divided over 12 locations and has a yearly revenue of about 2 billion NOK.
Full Stack SW developer
Do you want to work for the market leading technology company in factory automation and digitalization? Siemens Digital Industries is looking for a new colleague in Stavanger with excellent software development skills and experience. Siemens is rapidly developing partnerships with customers to help them to de-carbonize and digitalize their businesses. Siemens offers the full technology stack based on open standards to do so. Co-creation to leverage both domain knowledge and solutions know-how are key to bring value to our customers. Are you interested to be part of our team developing applications and tools that include: AI/Machine Learning, data analyses, Edge computing, digital twins, data driven decision making and innovative service concepts? Do you want to be part of this journey?
- Develops software applications, infrastructure services and interfaces between these
- Deploys applications in cloud, local or on edge environments
- Discusses solutions and architectures with customers to digitalize business and factories
- Prepares and presents identified improvement ideas valuable for the customer
- Provides estimate input for cost calculations
- Will be part of the team following the complete customer journey from sales opportunity, development, and implementation till operation development
- Active participation in sprint meetings
Preferably multiple of the following qualifications:
- Master- or bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable education. Proven work experience within software development may compensate for formal education.
- Technical knowledge of products and platforms, able to develop software using:
- Able to work in small teams (1-3 developers) that code and deliver new applications or further development of existing solutions for customers that are optimizing their manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge within cloud architectures (like AWS, Azure, MindSphere), SQL, docker, data analysis, ML models, IoT or automation in general is an advantage.
We are looking for an open-minded developer which are service minded and sales oriented. You need to have good communication skills, get motivated by challenges and have an eye for details. You must work in a structured way, also when a lot to do, stay result and quality oriented and be a quick learner.
A challenging and exiting work environment where you can influence to shape your own working day. With seven locations of Siemens DI Customers Services in Norway and a huge world-wide Siemens network of expertise. Siemens offers excellent possibilities to develop and learn new skills, career opportunities and of course market competitive compensation & benefits.
At Siemens, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone can bring their whole self to work. We do not discriminate on any grounds. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’ reality: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We use background check routines in all our recruitment processes
Contact: Team Lead Stavanger: Roy Melberg: +47-95555604
Location: Forus, Stavanger
Application deadline: 28.08.2022
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time