The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
As a leader of a development team, you will actively contribute to cloud native products, and be responsible for the software development process: coding, testing, listening, and designing. This is to be done for large enterprises in tight collaboration with the Product Owner and Sales Developers driven by business epics.
As time-to-market gets more demanding, you will be asked to provide in short iterations close to customer proof of concepts (PoC), prototypes as well MVP and MPP. The team use standards and best practices. This role is highly collaborative with other development teams using other methodologies.
As the Team Leader you are expected to be our champion for creating a positive, collaborative work culture as well as be a key person for the development of the people within our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. If you are passionate about technology, thrive in ever-changing software solutions, and is motivated by the ability to impact customers and end-users in various industries, this is for you!
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of working experience in relevant area (software development)
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Business Management or related fields
- Experience in people development and team management
- Experience in cloud technologies, cloud native applications development and overall cloud environments
- Good understanding in multiple programing languages (e.g. Java, JSON, XML, python, R,…)
- Good knowledge of databases structures and models
- Understanding in containerization solutions
- Easy to empathize and excel at Inter-personal skills specially working with remote colleagues
- Strong people development focus
- Bring a 360º positive experience and inspiring ideas to everyone in the workplace
- Willing to adapt and respond to an ever-changing environment
- A creative approach to problems and champion to new ideas
- Always looking for an out-of-the-box solution
- Structure mind to the everyday work tasks
- Fluent in oral and written English
We give preference:
- Successfully working with Agile frameworks
- Able to manage multiple work streams and working with virtual teams.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time