Job Title : Credit & Collections Associate Manager
Location : Shanghai
Purpose : Be part of APAC Credit and Collection Team and manage Korea, India, South East Asia and Australia Portfolio.
Assists Credit & Collections Manager with activities key to the overall success of the Credit & Collections Department, including management of the team and managing/coordinating the wing-to-wing process from credit evaluation, AR collections and dispute resolution to cash applications; continual evaluation of processes for standardization or improvement upon global policy/practices; representing the Credit & Collections Department in key department and company-wide initiatives, takes a leadership role in addressing sensitive or complex customer/system issues. Operates under minimal supervision.
- Lead the team to collect cash from external customers in a timely manner meeting DSO and past dues targets, and bad debt expense elimination targets via collection escalation and dispute resolution.
- Evaluate/review Credit Risk for credit limit setting and order release or drive risk mitigation plan for new deals as delegated within each zone’s team.
- Streamline the end-to-end process in credit and collections from daily operation, drive process enhancement/automation across functional teams and ensure process implementation of new business areas or ERP systems upon efficiency and cost competitive standpoint.
- Make sure accurate metrics are delivered on monthly basis including AR Aging Report, Credit Exposure Report, Trade AR accounts reconciliation and ad-hoc reports. (i.e. correct aging bucket and timely cleanup for credit notes and unapplied cash)
- Explore ways to drive credit risk mitigation and on-time AR collection from applicable financing tools. (i.e. Forfeiting solution, bank draft, guarantees and etc.)
- Act as a coach to the team, execute people development plan and build up the successor pipeline for sustainable team target achievement.
- Process reporting and metrics as assigned by the Zone Credit Manager.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Fluent in English speaking is a must or Korean Speaking is a plus.
- Microsoft Office skill are essential.
- SAP would be advantage.
- At least 2 years people management experience on credit and collection function in MNC.
- Experience of working in a software/fast moving environment is a plus.
- Detail orientation & target driven.
- Can work under high pressure during Quarter-end Closing.
- Confident approach when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Normal Working Hours.
- Flexibility is needed to adapt to Sales and Customer Service Environment, particularly toward quarter-end closing cycle.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time