Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
• Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
• Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
• Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings
• Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
• Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud technologies, schedules, and deliverables.
• Identifies tools and processes to improve/facilitate production activities.
• Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
• Writes/updates scripts to support and enhance production processes.
• Proactively communicates status on all projects and releases.
• Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
• Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
• Develop new ideas.
• Documents all processes and procedures. Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience
• Working knowledge of an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++ is required
• Programming experience with web client development, React framework, HTML5 and Java Script
• Good knowledge of client-server architecture, HTTP
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time