We are looking for a customer service coordinator to join our energetic and high performing team in the field of optical character recognition within the P2P organization. The role relates to our newly onboarded customer, for whom our new Colleague will be single point of contact on a global level. We hope to hear from you if you would like to join us!
What will be your job?
- Daily telephone/email communication with customer - First point of contact for all global requests.
- Providing customer support with appropriate quality and in accordance with company regulations.
- Monitoring and supervising the quality of services provided (KPI reporting, root cause analysis).
- Cooperation with IT support and expert team to assure best possible service delivery.
- Setting up new processes and further optimization.
- Participate and lead customer meetings.
- Leading a small team (work allocation, productivity monitoring, personnel administration, capacity planning, recruitment).
What we expect from you:
- English language (min. B2 level).
- Pro-customer attitude and very good communication skills.
- Ability to work and independently.
- Ready to learn new things.
- Ability to explain and convey information.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, ability to act under pressure.
- User knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Project management experience (beneficial).
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time