At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1300 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
The Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) support engineer will be part of the ZTNA operations team, responsible for the everyday operations of managing the Siemens ZTNA environemnt, configuring and maintaining the needed infrastructure at OS/Application layer, supporting L2 SD on topics which have to do with the operation of the ZTNA environment, communicating with the solution vendor and infrastructure partners, taking care of quality topics in order to meet the business need.
Advance networking knowledge is expected together with strong language skills and understanding of modern computer networks with the ability to troubleshoot complex network issues. Good Linux knowledge is needed
The applicant should be able to work in shifts in order to cover a 24/5 demand, on-duty during weekends and public holidays.
Your challenge will be…
- Functional lead for a service: own the service; face of a service
- Maximize the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI).
- Work with cutting edge technology in the ZTNA world
- Manage Siemens ZTNA environment, and respective configuration
- Work as L3 support for specific topics
- Be able to consult the business in demands specific with the SNIC service and monitoring needs
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Previous working experience needed
- Network related certifications (eg. CCNA) are needed
- Experience with Zero Trust Network solution (eg. Pulse Secure, Zscaler) is welcome but not mandatory
- Advance knowledge of IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF)
- Troubleshooting experience for complex network environments
- Experience with relevant network tools (eg. Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with Windows OS
- Good experience with MS Office
- Basic knowlede of monitoring protocols (SNMP, Netflow)
- Basic knowledge of databases (MySQL, Vertica)
- Knowledge of various network technologies and platforms, as LAN,WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS
- Experience with SIEM systems is welcome but not mandatory
- Interaction experience with vendors and partners
- Working experience with global teams
- Experience in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Good written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time