Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where Today Meets Tomorrow
Let's Make the Difference Together !
Meet the Team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our software solutions. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with sister Siemens companies, we provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with an intentional focus on ongoing individual development.
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm
About the Role
This role will be based on a Hybrid/Remote working basis and we are fully supportive of flexible working arrangements.
As a Portfolio Development Executive, you will possess a commercial outlook, be able to understand and align customer’s challenges with Siemen’s software solutions. You will enable desired business outcomes, whilst understanding the competitive landscape and market potential using industry campaign material to help drive incremental pipeline into the business.
Area of Responsibility
- Driving pipeline opportunities for the Siemens portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, using campaigns and sales tactics to maximise success and meet revenue goals
- Identify, track and relate relevant industry trends to our solution offerings to create incremental opportunity
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear differentiation for our solutions within key target markets
- Work with the sales pursuit team to build strategic plans for new business prospects and existing account expansion opportunities in the target markets
- Understand and building a positive client relationship with the key influencers and decision makers within the nominated industry accounts
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Customer facing experience with proven business development - hunting - sales experience. This role requires strong prospecting skills alongside the ability to position business outcomes to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Strong background in the product development process and experienced in positioning software solutions as a route to improving business efficiencies
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - choosing between working at home or the office is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us !
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time