We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Head of IT Americas. This will be a highly visible role within an international IT team who will be liaising with senior executive teams across business and IT organizations. This position is based out of our Alpharetta, Georgia office with some virtual flexibility.
Duties for this role include travel/expense management, calendar management, meeting coordination, approvals/signatures, general office management, and other tasks as appropriate.
The individual must have excellent time management skills, prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level executives, and their managers or groups.
- EXECUTIVE PARTNER
- Act as liaison with senior executives, partners, and team members in a professional and effective manner
- Represent the company and the executives in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgement.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global IT operations of the company
- Follow up as appropriate on all open topics/issues
- SCHEDULE ADMINSTRATION
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues
- Monitor and manage meetings requests and/or initiate meetings and reviews, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinate catering service
- Drive the regular cadence of leadership team meetings, and quarterly business reviews, with input into agenda scheduling
- TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
- Initiate and formulate travel arrangements according to calendar, anticipate, and prepare detailed itineraries
- Manage and submit expense reports; Requires regular use of Concur, ordering and payment system
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Act as POC for office management, including coordinating office communications and emergency protocols
- Supports administration of onboarding and offboarding for employees and partners
- ENGAGEMENT COORDINATION
- Coordinate meetings and logistics for customer events, employee engagement events, and internal conferences
- Work with various international executives and teams to set agendas, and coordinate logistics as appropriate
- Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5-10+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant or related administrative role
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative
- Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal supervision
- Highly experienced with executive calendar management (delegate calendars), expense management, travel, and event coordination
- Demonstrated experience successfully working across borders/ organizational lines supporting matrixed leaders preferred
- Must work as a team member with the other assistants in the IT and business organizations, sharing workloads and tasks when necessary
- Track record of proactively anticipating needs of senior executives, demonstrating attention to detail, and managing multiple priorities
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint and PC software skills are essential, as is proficiency with collaboration tools such as MS Teams.
- Experience and/or passion supporting internal communication initiatives a plus
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent) is preferred
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.