Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We would like to join a Project Management Coordinator for our PM@Siemens Office (project management process)
Implement global standards for the project business within Siemens Mobility Spain, together with the rest of the Mobility Management team.
To contribute to the further development of the global PM@Siemens standards and implement these standards within the respective organizational unit to deliver excellent project performance to customers, improve project results and reduce project risk.
-Experience in Project Management, Commercial Project Management, or Project Management Office.
-Background in Rail Systems highly appreciated
-Spanish and fluent English required
-Valuable knowledge within Siemens procedures.
Area of responsibility - tasks
• Responsible to drive the implementation of PM@Siemens standards (policies and processes) in respective organizational unit in coordination with the PM@Siemens Coordinator Corporate Unit.
• Exerts governance in line with the global regulations within respective RC/region for the application of guidelines regarding PM@Siemens that are applicable to the respective organizational Unit
• Provides definitions / tools / templates within respective organizational unit as required and in alignment with Corporate Unit to ensure that the tasks are performed effectively and efficiently.
• Responsible within respective organizational unit together with HR for developing and promoting the project management career path.
• Responsible for rules, content and consistency with the PM@Siemens Certification standard
• Inspires and drives a PM community within respective organizational unit for implementation, exchange of experience and good practice sharing as PM@Siemens expert.
• Gives guidance for implementation within respective organizational unit in alignment with Division/Corporate Unit.
• Initiates and drives transparency of project portfolio data and data on available project resources within respective organizational unit.
• Consults and supports the management of the respective organizational unit implementing PM@Siemens
• Consults, supports and coaches Project Managers and Project Teams to organize their projects efficiently within respective organizational unit.
• Planning of competency development and training within respective organizational unit for project managers and core team members together with HR.
• Responsible for the PM@Siemens LoA Process and its Quality together with the PM@Siemens LoA Administrator(s)
• Coordinate Project Review Meetings of Critical Projects in the organization with local Management and HQ.
• Coordination of CPM Certification on SWE Region level and guide and train the CPMs for the process
• Responsible for the process of Non conformance Costs in the Region in line with the guidelines and implement improvements for non conformance avoidance.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.