Mode of Employment: Limited, 16 - 20 h / week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You support the seller and app onboarding process to our Ecosystem and Marketplace
- You help us continuously improve the onboarding processes
- You work on content guidelines, frameworks and templates with different stakeholders and ensure their enforcement
- You work closely with internal app partners and consult them during their onboarding journey
- You organize and moderate app partner rounds and other events
- You get creative by creating short videos for promotional or educational purposes
- Define and create KPI dashboards to measure the success of the ecosystem scale-up
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying Business information systems/Industrial Engineering with focus on Marketing or Business Administration with focus on IT
- You already gained first working experiences with software business in start-ups or corporates through internships or working student jobs, knowledge about industrial software is a plus
- You pay high attention to detail and have a diligent and process driven working style with great communication and project management skills
- You genuinely enjoy engaging with co-workers and partners to get work done
- Your written and spoken English and German skills are excellent, further languages are a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time