If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Smart Infrastructure is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. Our Electrification & Automation team offers solutions and services for medium voltage systems, protection, automation. Our portfolio includes full range of products and services for air and gas insulated medium voltage switchgears, vacuum circuit breakers for special application, relay protection and automation.
Your new role- ambitious and future oriented
- Maintaining of sustainable and durable contacts with the customers
- Clarifying technical details with customer's requirements and preparing the technical solution
- Preparing technical and commercial offers according to customer request and/or tender procedures
- Participates in negotiation procedures, contract execution, deliveries of equipment and services
- Control the quality of project implementation
Your qualification- proven and appropriate
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Initiative, creative, teamwork, motivated to develop professionally
- Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills
- Experience in medium voltage switchgear and solutions
- Desire to improve experience and expertise
- Ability for business trips in the country and abroad
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time