- Review, coordinate and plan data migration requirements and activities within the provided project time frame.
- Leverage the established data migration methodology and strategy for end-to-end ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) in coordination with the data migration team and technical teams.
- Act as the link between business units, the global project organization and the data team assisting business subject matter experts in gathering data.
- Conduct data migration workshops for business subject matter experts and the technical teams, defining and ensuring the implementation of data transformation rules.
- Identify the data migration impact of all proposed changes, review and analyze gaps and propose solutions.
- Establish and embed end-to-end process KPIs and targets that track/monitor project performance and present to the project management.
- Ensure data mappings, intermediate database creation scripts and data validation scripts are built and tested.
- Support activities around the data migration, such as data cleansing, migration testing, the data load and defect management.
- Support all testing phases to ensure the systems work properly with the migrated data.
- Support development of a global information & data architecture, provide global structure governance.
- Ensure the quality of the created documentation is in line with established guidelines.
- Proven experience in data migration projects, as a plus in a leading role.
- Experience in multidisciplinary projects with many stakeholders in a complex organization, project management skills are a plus
- Experience in leasing business with understanding of the business processes
- Experience in SQL databases is considered a plus
- ERP systems, e.g., SAP experience is considered a plus
- Familiarity with data dictionary structures is considered a plus
- Facilitation skills and good bottom-up / top-down communication skills
- Analytical mindset and capacity for synthesis
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time