The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose. At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience. Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers. Are you one of them? Join us!
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Siemens Financial Services is doing major upgrades for their CMS systems. You will become a key team member in the project, ensuring a successful data migration as part of the implementation of the new Contract Management Solutions for Siemens Financial Services in several countries.
As an Data Migration Expert for the CMS Project, you will:
- Review, coordinate and plan data migration requirements and activities within the provided project time frame.
- Leverage the established data migration methodology and strategy for end-to-end ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) in coordination with the data migration team and technical teams.
- Act as the link between business units, the global project organization and the data team assisting business subject matter experts in gathering data.
- Conduct data migration workshops for business subject matter experts and the technical teams, defining and ensuring the implementation of data transformation rules.
- Identify the data migration impact of all proposed changes, review and analyze gaps and propose solutions.
- Establish and embed end-to-end process KPIs and targets that track/monitor project performance and present to the project management.
- Ensure data mappings, intermediate database creation scripts and data validation scripts are built and tested.
- Support activities around the data migration, such as data cleansing, migration testing, the data load and defect management.
- Support all testing phases to ensure the systems work properly with the migrated data.
- Support development of a global information & data architecture, provide global structure governance.
- Ensure the quality of the created documentation is in line with established guidelines.
Required Knowledge and Methodologies
- Proven experience in data migration projects, as a plus in a leading role.
- Experience in multidisciplinary projects with many stakeholders in a complex organization, project management skills are a plus
- Experience in leasing business with understanding of the business processes
- Experience in SQL databases is considered a plus
- ERP systems, e.g., SAP experience is considered a plus
- Familiarity with data dictionary structures is considered a plus
- Facilitation skills and good bottom-up / top-down communication skills
- Analytical mindset and capacity for synthesis
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time