Smart Infrastructure CMMC Program Leader – REMOTE
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a CMMC Program Leader, a critical new role within the Federal Government Business. In this role you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a company-wide CMMC compliance program, including the establishment and maintenance of a CMMC compliance certification strategic vision, strategy and implementation plan. This is a REMOTE position that will report directly to the Head of Federal Business. Come drive our transformation as we do our part to protect the US Federal Government infrastructure!
- The CMMC Program Leader will drive full alignment with critical stakeholders in Federal Compliance, IT, Cybersecurity, Legal, HR and Federal Leadership in a matrix organization.
- The CMMC Program Leader will be overall responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive compliance program ensuring that all applicable Smart Infrastructure Business Units are in CMMC compliance related FARS/DFARS clauses, and applicable standards.
- This Leader must be an out of the box thinker, excellent at influential leadership and fostering collaboration while leading teams to decision.
- Develop strategic roadmap with financial options for Siemens Smart Infrastructure to gain and maintain operational and procedural compliance with all requirements of the CMMC program, including requirements outlined in the existing DFARs clauses related to the CMMC interim rule and any additional rulemaking as it becomes available.
- Work with Leadership stakeholders across multiple Siemens Smart Infrastructure Business Units to understand existing business practices and work with each BU to implement required aspects of the overall CMMC compliance program into each respective area of the business, while minimizing the impact of these requirements on existing business activities.
- Manage and monitor day-to-day operations of the CMMC program on an ongoing basis for all applicable BUs and groups, including, but not limited to: IT, Cybersecurity, HR, Procurement, and other critical stakeholders and corporate teams as needed.
- Serve as Federal CMMC/CUI compliance point of contact for compliance escalations, ensuring CMMC and other control frameworks are implemented and met.
- Establish guidelines, processes, procedures, etc. for scoping the handling of CUI, including updating and managing CUI boundary approaches, diagrams, and documentation for applicable Business Units and teams.
- Engage in Leadership meetings with Federal ecosystem contractors and directly with Federal end-users on CUI topics as needed.
- Train employees, partners, and sub-contractors on industry compliance requirements regarding handling and storage of CUI and other requirements related to CMMC.
- Manage Executive Leadership stakeholder communication and progress reporting at various levels of the organization.
- Maintain communication with CMMC AB, CMMC PMO and various DoD compliance regulators to keep up with compliance requirements. Develop Industry partnerships and networking within the CMMC community.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-171
- Familiarity with the underlying standards, best-practices, and history of the CMMC framework, including: NIST SP 800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), NIST SP 800-37, and working with Cybersecurity Control Identifiers (CCIs)
- Preferred cybersecurity related certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Familiarity with other compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC, ISO, etc.
- PM leadership experience with planning, budgets, and business analysis Proven ability to lead diverse teams in a matrix environment to drive priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, ability to present to C-Suite
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen
- Ability to travel as required
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.