Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.What are my responsibilities?
- Primarily responsible to respond any emergency failures of Siemens Rail systems across RMP Line1 & Line2 Metro network
- Manage and coordinate all the necessary actions between the OCC and the related shift supervisor within each maintenance section
- Notification and mobilization of teams in case of faults and incidents
- Planning, managing, coordinating and supervising of all maintenance tasks together with the maintenance sections.
- Arranging the related permit to work to the maintenance team
- Monitoring all failure and alarms for Transit System and manage the Workorder process for the field teams
- Ensure compliance with the maintenance processes
- Escalate to the related section manager about any delay in response of rectifying corrective maintenance work orders.
- Follow up of work order management
- Validate the Data quality fulfillment within the confirmed work orders
- Maintaining of the O&M's Maximo system (CMMS)
- Close cooperation with all section mangers regarding the collection and analysis of data
- Maintenance and analysis of data within the Maximo corresponding with the requirements of the sub systems
- Preparation of reports & statistical analysis regarding faults and performance measurement KPI's
- Close cooperation with all section manager regarding the collection and analysis of data
- Prepare the maintenance reports based on Maximo
- Preparation and analysis of the system availability reports
- Following the safety rules, regulations and procedures
- Degree in technical discipline or equivalent technical qualification.
- Solid Experience railway Metro System
- Solid Experience in the Metro Transit System Maintenance.
- Minimum experience of 3 years’
- Flexiable working on a 24/7 shift
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time