Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will be responsible for optimising the Engineering Resources management and allocation to enhance the efficiency and delivery capability to our customers.
- Establish processes to mature the resource management function across all engineering functions within Siemens Mobility AU&NZ, including but not limited to:
- Resource tracking and allocation across engagements
- Reviewing all allocations and ensuring the right fit of the resource capabilities against projects needs
- Working with the planning team to effectively manage the work allocations for the overall delivery programs
- Assisting the Engineering Management team to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and resource share
- Develop relationships with our Engineering team in Thailand and develop strategies to optimise their utilisation
- Manage tools, data, and reporting pertaining to resource management including capability, capacity, availability, and data utilisation.
- Work closely with each function head such as Engineering, Project Management, and Sales & Tendering, to understand their project resources needs, and forecast a plan for optimum utilisation including supply and demand needs.
- Develop and propose process improvements around resource resources and competencies needs.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a strong understanding and experience within Rail-based organisations and in particular, engineering functions.
- You can demonstrate strong analytical and reporting skills and have preferably utilised the tools like Power BI and Primavera P6.
- You have strong business understanding and relevant commercial acumen.
- We’d love to see your prior Project Engineering or Management experience; Siemens Mobility experience is a big plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity, equity, and inclusion helps us to fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet their professional and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time