Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, rail electrification and services.
We are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager for Products for Africa based in Cairo to join our Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager from Rail /Transportation business looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility as Regional Sales Manager for Products and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Regional Sales Manager to grow the business with existing products for defined target customers, based on a thorough market analysis/segmentation
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Promote the company’s products portfolio by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare Sales ‘contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines of the individual counties and markets.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Work jointly with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business goals and success metrics.
- Intensive travel commitment in the northern Africa and Sub-Sahara region.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- The person would work closely with HQ (dual reporting lines in region) and the Regions represented in Africa (NEA/ SSA) to align strategy, portfolio and focus opportunities.
- Rail/Transportation market, preference on signaling product and systems.
- Strong Client Networking.
- International working experience in target market.
- Proven working experience with Government and Public Railway organizations.
- A Trilingual Arabic, English and French speaking candidate will be required.
- Independent and structured approach to work.
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time