Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Vertical Solution Sales Manager in Qatar and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network to develop both customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products and solutions
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects Or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is passionate about customers' needs.
- Strategy definition concerning Focus Accounts
- Business Planning for the respective account and Vertical Target Agreement input, target fulfillment / execution
- Ownership for Vertical Targets with assigned accounts (e.g. investments, definition of measures, breakdown into different channels - direct/indirect)
- Develop domain expertise and market (incl. competitor) competence
- Development of relevant potential key customers based on Account Business Plans according to importance (nomination and cancellation) based on Sales Force
- Share of wallet, growth and customer satisfaction
- Ensure sales activities incl. planning and pipeline mgmt. for the relevant product, service, solution and digitalization for respective customers
- Marketing to build "Pull-effect" for Vertical in all channels, e.g. qualification, vendor listing, customer events & trade shows
- Identify and develop strategic projects and coordinate acquisition process for key customers locally as well as cross-regional
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- You should already have at least 8-10 years significant experience in similar sales function with the following qualifications / skills
- 3-4 years sales experience in Qatar focusing on O&G market is preffered
- Bachelor/ master’s degree in electrical / automation / electronics / computer science/mechatronics engineering, or technical high school Diploma
- Strong experience working with O&G and Petrochemical customers in Qatar with the likes of all major O&G end users in Qatar
- Good technical knowhow on PLC, SCADA and DCS
- Significant working experience with consultants operating in O&G in Qatar
- Strong customer focus
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy, and propensity to work in team
- Strong technical experience of Automation solutions and sales within the automation market
- Knowledge of the main market dynamics and rules in Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals industry
- Passionate and curios in discovering always new opportunities
- Continuous learning new technologies
- Proven track record and fundamental know-how in Digitalization, e.g., IoT and AI
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with Digitalization, DCS, PLC, HMI/SCADA, drives, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time