If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You support the Project Procurement Manager in the creation and preparation of requests for proposals to external business partners.
- You help to track set deadlines as well as in the preparation of input data from external business partners. You will also assist in collecting, summarizing and analyzing this data.
- You will support us in the management/maintenance of internal data as well as in data filing.
- Depending on our needs, you will support us with administrative tasks.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying economics, engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You have a good economic and technical understanding and have already gained intercultural experience.
- Ideally, you already have experience with SAP and are familiar with data analysis.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time