- Secretarial tasks: Secretarial and administrative tasks for CE SEC ASEAN Pacific management and team members including schedule/calendar coordination, business travel arrangement (transportation and accommodation bookings), supplies ordering, general and travel expense claims, etc.
- Support CE SEC ASEAN Pacific management (head of department) and team members with ad hoc work including making PPT slides, etc.
- Office administration including correspondence, telephone reception, handling courier, visitor reception, etc.
- Document arrangement for materials relevant to functional topics
- Conduct various procurements for the department
- Manage department assets including annual review, etc.
- Participate in cross function collaboration including maintain and updating interfaces with various departments, especially ones from Operating Companies
- Additional support when needed.
- Organize and coordinate regular and ad-hoc meetings and events
- Take minutes in Region AA department and office meetings
Organization: Chief Executive's Office
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time