Manager, Finance & Performance Management
Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/hk/en.html
- Company’s overall financial performance controlling, reporting, analysis and general financial and commercial support to Business Units and other support functions.
- Provide executive management account, financial report and all operational analysis and lead strategic plans, forecasting, and operating budget activities within Mobility Hong Kong.
- Preparation and consolidation of the annual budget, quarterly and monthly rolling forecast for the Business Units within Mobility Hong Kong, and coordination with SMO China and Business Unit FPM team.
- Uploading of Company and Business Unit budget and forecast via ERP system
- In close collaboration with the other Functional departments (CF R, IT, HR, LC, Tax, CC, SCM, etc) within Mobility Hong Kong and in alignment with SMO China FPM, preparation of each Functional Budget in accordance with Global Function Controlling @ Mobility via ESPRIT V8 reporting.
- Conducting quarterly deviation analysis for each Functional reporting and driving for cost optimization and productivity improvement.
- Support monthly accounting closing and reporting activities
- Lead business intelligence reporting and digitalization, being regional interface for all FPM topics and tasks for Mobility Hong Kong.
- Others: IFRS coordination with CF R, asset management, other management and statistical reporting upon request.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 8 -10 years experience
- MBA and/or CPA
- Prior management experience
- Experience in Finance with an operational and strategic focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and applications
- Good knowledge of SAP, Power BI
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- International experience or ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work well across internal organizations
- Consistent track record of innovative thinking and process improvement.
- Willing to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin would be a plus
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time