Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then join our global team as Full-Stack Lead Software Developer (f/m/d)
for Image Guided Therapies to drive our product software in a Continuous
Delivery development team.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a lead software developer, you will play a pivotal role in developing Software as a Medical Device for image guided therapies
- As part of the agile development team, you will collaborate in the planning of work packages and in the design, documentation, implementation, integration and testing of software
- Your area of responsibility as a Full Stack lead software developer will cover the development of software from user interface to business logic as well as the integration of algorithms
- You help shaping the software architecture, ranging from individual components and inter-service communication to self-contained deployment of the application
- You guide other team members in the adoption and implementation of the architectural concepts
- Your tasks will include improving processes and tools to drive forward our Continuous Delivery approach
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/clinical-specialities/cardiology-solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in informatics or a comparable discipline
- You have several years of professional experience in software development
- You are adept at using version management systems such as Git as well as ALMs such as Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Experience of automated CI/CD Pipelines, especially in Linux environments
- You are familiar with modern architecture approaches and software design patterns, ideally microservices and containerization
- You are accustomed to ensuring high software quality by employing Clean Code principles, working with Code Reviews and test automation based on Behavioral Driven Design
- Ideally you have experience with software security considerations of connected systems
Your attributes and skills:
- Your very good English language skills will empower you to communicate effectively in our international environment. German language skills would be advantageous
- You are an effective communicator; you work as a leading team player in a structured manner. You are also quick to grasp new concepts and are eager to learn
- Your decision-making ability and results orientation are key for the success of the project
- You lead by example and, if necessary, know how to mediate between different viewpoints and drive informed decisions
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either