As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Business Administrator for Service Business – French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
The Business Administration Service plays a central role in the management of our contract portfolio within the various Branches at SI France.
This person will be responsible for the quality of data in the SAP Management tool and for verifying that the "Selling and Fulfilling Service Contracts" process is respected by all parties. Will be also responsible for managing a portfolio of around 1,000 contracts for SI France.What role will you play?
- Support to the sales department from the PM040 phase of the "Selling and Performing Service Contracts" process;
- Responsible for leading the sales review;
- Control and proper recording of contracts in the SAP tool;
- Relay between the customers and the internal services of the company. (Commercial Serv / Fulfillment / Central Services);
- Responsibility for the administrative and financial monitoring of our contract portfolio;
- Driving force for the renewal of our contracts while respecting accounting rules (IFRS15);
- Responsible for contract invoicing (cash in);
- Responsible for the EM-EFs in its portfolio;
- Settles customer/supplier disputes in collaboration with our technical services;
- Responsible for verifying that the rules of internal control are respected in order to avoid any deficiencies;
- COPA analysis (anomaly, recording consistency, etc.);
- Participation Financial Review (quarterly) RIC controls SIEMENS.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in similar tasks;
- Fluent in English and French, any other language is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP is highly valued;
- Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
- Communication skills and team oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics;
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time