If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will manage highly complex international projects that use state-of-the-art rail electrification technology to help operate railways around the world efficiently and reliably and thus personally contribute to sustainable transportation.
- Within the scope of these projects (with up to high 2-digit million euros value), you will lead international teams of typically up to 20 employees.
- You will be responsible for commercial success and customer satisfaction by ensuring that projects are completed on time, with an ambitioned profitability and to the required quality.
- To this end, you will lead your project team, set up efficient project structures (project planning) and manage the complex project execution towards the customer with a globally distributed team.
- Together with the commercial project management, you will proactively pursue goals/milestones, and ensure an entrepreneurial opportunity and risk management.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a university degree in electrical engineering (diploma / master) or similar.
- In addition, you do have many years of professional experience in project management.
- You are characterized by an infrastructure project background and/or knowledge of railway or electrification systems.
- You can demonstrate your project management expertise with relevant certifications such as PM@Siemens SPM level, PMI or IPMA (B-Level).
- Because you operate on a highly international level, you have a very good command of the English language and are willing to travel (approx. 20%).
- German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time