We are Siemens
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Tessent Embedded Analytics (EA), part of Siemens EDA, is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add sophisticated cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
What we’re looking for
Do you possess knowledge of IC design, e.g. ASIC? Are you experienced with embedded IP design, application or digital circuit architecture? We are looking for a technical customer focused engineer or manager to join us as our Customer Success Manager (known internally as Technical Programme Manager) to work together with our Tessent EA field teams to achieve business value through the use of our IP and Software solutions. You will play a key role in engaging with customers allowing them to realise the value of our solutions and enable open dialog so that our product roadmap is prioritised to meet existing and future customer needs.
What you’ll be doing
- Striving for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the Customer is consuming from Siemens EDA Embedded Analytics.
- Engaging the customer with the appropriate technical and support resources to ensure they are generating the best value from EA.
- Developing a process and system to enable productive customer technical review and management review meetings
- Performing with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and keeping escalations to a minimum whilst keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
- Based upon interaction with field teams and customers, make recommendations to relevant account managers for maximising EA values and possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Conducting gap analysis to identify critical path and help find solutions for business realisation as well as creating regular reports on customer satisfaction and opportunities.
- Building and contributing to an environment that is geared towards innovation, collaboration, efficiency, quality and customer service.
What you’ll bring
- Digital IC design expertise understanding architecture with knowledge or experience of RISC-V, ARM Core or MIPS Core
- IP design, support, application or technical sale experience
- Design For Test (DFT) and/or Silicon Debug
- Automotive IC safety and IC security
- Experience of customer success management, consulting, account management or sales
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time