Account Manager - Automotive is responsible for share of wallet growth in his/her domain, fostering sales growth in the First Tier Segment in Automotive domain based on a formulated strategy, which is aligned with the strategy of the Business Units (BUs)
Due to increased demand & growth in auto sector, time to market with flexibility of design is need of the hour. To cater and meet these challenges digitalization is the most critical and important strategy to be fostered to ensure that we offer value to proposition to our customer and helping them achieve their business objectives ensuring win-win situation for customers & Siemens.
He / She takes over the role of engaging with end users, line builders in developing their manufacturing applications based on developed Siemens concepts. He / She creates a strong perception of Siemens with potential customers thereby driving the business for Siemens.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships and establish strategic dialog with new and existing clients
- Responsible for driving the business development strategy for growth with First Tier Suppliers
- Drive sales growth in the region to improve share of wallet
- Create market, client and project transparency, drive and track major projects to win business for Siemens in areas of Factory Automation, Drives & Power Distribution products and systems at FTS clients
- Drive pre-sales relationships, gather client requirements, generate opportunities, discuss and deliver value propositions for pull creation.
- Consolidate client’s requirements and initiate cross Business Unit actions viz., standardization of product and service offerings, digitalization application concepts based on Siemens portfolio
- Coordinate with Headquarters to leverage on global best practices and success stories to build repeatable references at local clients
- Create client specific value propositions to address core challenges underlining clear benefits to clients
- Advise clients in best practices and benchmark approaches in the FTS market in order to present Siemens as a competent partner in the Automotive Industry
- Facilitate sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses
- Establishes relations with leading First Tier Customers
- Close cooperation with Vertical Sales Account Managers, CAMs, RAMs, End customers and OEMs
- Ensure successful order execution and support the client on post sales activities, project support delivery and handle escalations
- Functional Knowledge of design & manufacturing in auto component industry
- B.E Electronics / Mechatronics engineer with minimum 8 -12 years of experience in FTS manufacturing related PLC / CNC Automation.
- Clear understanding of business processes and manufacturing value chain in FTS comprising of OEM’s Line Builders and First Tier suppliers.
- Has the ability to link FTS process requirements to automation / digitalization concepts.
- Has a track of deploying automation solutions in FTS manufacturing
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.comFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time