Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new ideas, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play?
· Advanced knowledge on Engineering drawing reading and interpretation
· Advanced knowledge on usage of SAP for Quality related modules
· Basic knowledge of metrology
· Basic knowledge of different alloy material and it's code
· Basic knowledge on machining dimensional inspections and techniques
· Basic knowledge on use of measuring instruments like, outside - inside micrometer, bore gauge, slip gauge, etc
· Good knowledge of on machine inspection and advanced knowledge on off machine inspection
· Should be able to run Corrective and Preventive action with supplier
· Good knowledge of different forms of raw material
• Having certification of Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
• Ensure awareness for quality focus to increase customer satisfaction, particularly in the development process
• Plan, implement and live Quality culture within Product Line and organization level (Implement the defined processes, improve product quality, initiate process improvements, and drive continuous improvements projects
• Prepare / modify Incoming quality procedures, work instructions and sampling plans
• Prepare / review Component Quality Plans, Inspection plans to be provided to Suppliers
• Overview first sample / layout inspection results with team and inform Suppliers / SQM
• Visit Suppliers for On-site inspections
• Devise special checking gauges, relation gauges for quick checking of critical parts
• Monitor Calibration of Instruments and gauges is done as per due date for the plant level.
· Should have good knowledge on Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
· Should have good knowledge on usage of SAP (Different codes for Quality and dispatch)
· Should be a good team player
· Should have basic knowledge on QC tools
· Should be collaborative and decision maker
You are passionate about Quality Management and Agile / Lean Journey as a servant leader
You are flexible to wear required hat as a Quality Champion, Auditor, Process Improvement specialist, Trainer.
You are curious to learn new things and at the same time ready to unlearn!
Responsible for ensuring Process adherence & Product Quality, Project Specific processes, methods and practices.
Responsible to find opportunities for continuous process improvement
· Guides the team on setting up the project in terms of identifying Q- requirements, Quality goals
· Provide support to teams by observing, consulting and providing feedbacks for improvement.
· Guides team through root cause analysis and monitors corrective & preventive actions.
· You are a change catalyst (Challenge status quo, courageous, walk the talk!)
• Should be BE in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering having minimum 05 years of relevant experience
Having certification of Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kalwa, Navi Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time